HOW TO SIGN UP FOR SESSIONS ONLINE
(DO NOT USE THE MOBILE APP IF BOOKING FOR MORE THAN 1 PERSON ; USE THE COMPUTER VERSION OR WEB BROWSER ON YOUR PHONE)
PURCHASE AN OPTION
1) Click on the pricing option that you would like from the options above. If you are on a mobile device and a screen pops up asking you to get the Mindbody app, click the X in the upper right corner to close that and use the phone's browser. The app does not have some necessary features.
2) Choose the quantity of that purchase depending on how many people you will be signing up, then click check out.
3) Log In or Create an account
4) Enter your payment information and place the order.
SIGN IN TO GUARANTEE SPOT
5) Now that you have passes available to use, you MUST SIGN IN for the session you plan to attend. CLICK HERE to go to our Mindbody scheduling software, but refer back to this page.
6) Click ‘Sign up Now’ on the session you want. Choose future weeks with the arrow at the top.
7) On the ‘Make a Reservation’ screen, choose ‘myself’ if the reservation is for you. If you are reserving for a child, or for multiple participants, choose ‘someone else’. Wait for the type bar to appear and type in that person’s full name, then click ‘make a single reservation’.
8) That person is now booked for the session. If you have more people to sign up, choose ‘Book another class’ in the yellow box and repeat steps 6-7 for each person.
See our NEW VISITOR GUIDE for important first steps.
ALL SESSIONS MUST BE BOOKED ONLINE.
We understand that outside circumstances may prevent you from getting here on time (traffic, other sports, etc), so we allow a 10 minute grace period. However, after 10 minutes you will not be able to enter the class. We go through warmups and introductory movements in the beginning of classes that are crucial to preventing injuries. If already purchased, you will be able to put that unused session toward another day or timeslot.
You must be pre-paid and registered for an open gym. You may not show up more than 10 minutes past that session's start time. If it is your first visit, make sure to come just a little early to be able to get through a quick rules walkthrough on time.
If you are signed in for a session and know that you will not be able to make it, simply log into your account, find the tab for 'my reservations' and cancel your session to have it back on your account to use again. If a session is maxed out with others on the waitlist, and you have not cancelled your session within an hour of the start time, that pass must be used for that session.
^ CLICK THE BOX ABOVE ^
TO SEE WHEN OUR SESSIONS ARE
AND BE ABLE TO SIGN INTO THEM
Open Gym (Ages 9+): This is an 'explore at your own pace' session for anyone over 9 years of age (strict age limit) to try out all of the features of the gym. New entrants will be given a brief safety introduction and we'll have staff in the gym to monitor and keep them within their skill level.
Junior Open Gym (Ages 7-8): This is an 'explore at your own pace' session for anyone ages 7-8 to try out most of the features of the gym. New entrants will be given a brief safety introduction and we will have staff in the gym to monitor participants and keep them at their skill level. Parents must stay during these sessions. Juniors will not have access to the foampit for safety reasons.
Dear VertiQuest Gym FAMILY,
We can't THANK YOU ENOUGH for the many years of support and amazing times at VertiQuest Gym!
We have had so much fun building this INCREDIBLE community of like-minded people with an enthusiasm for fitness through movement and play. It is all because of you that we have been able to keep the great times rolling here, even through a pandemic.
We wanted to take this time to inform you that we are quickly approaching the end of this year, which is the END OF OUR SIGNED LEASE with this space. With years of financial struggles since the pandemic and a very unfortunate large increase in our rent estimate for renewal, we have to let our valued customers know that we will not be able to renew for another lease term.
We absolutely love this gym, our location, our staff, and mostly...YOU.
Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to run sessions. We will be looking for ways to restart this amazing gym in another location, hopefully nearby. We will post on here if that ends up happening, and email anyone in our system with any updates.
Thank you for making all of these years the most fun and rewarding experience we could have ever imagined!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!
Please see further below to SIGN IN to a session after purchasing
INDIVIDUAL CATEGORY PRICING
(Click on an option to purchase)
OPEN GYM PASS OPTIONS:
If you can't make it in anytime soon, but would still like to help us out during this very rough time after the long COVID closure with full expenses still to payback, here is a link where you can generously donate. You may change the quantity in $20 increments to give more, but any help would be SO GREATLY APPRECIATED to help us survive these next months.